NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. AND D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
1. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter: 1.) Text Message: Beginning January 15, 2013 through April 15, 2013, participants can enter via text messaging ("SMS") by texting the entry code word 'wheatthins' to the cellular number 63065 (the "Short Code"). Once an entry code word is received, participant will receive a reply message confirming that he/she has been entered into the sweepstakes. Reply message will also include a free product coupon offer to the first 5,000 entrants who respond (only offered to email respondents one time). Entrants must first reply back to the offer with their email address. An email will then be sent containing a link to a website where entrant must provide his/her cell phone number, name and mailing address. The first 5,000 entrants to respond and provide their names, phone numbers, and mailing address information on the website will receive a free product coupon redeemable for one free 2.5 oz. box of Wheat Thins (up to a maximum value of $1.39). Limit one coupon per cell phone number/person. Entrants will also receive a text message inviting them to play a fun game activity called Wheat Thins Crunch Time on their mobile device or desktop. Standard text & data messaging charges by wireless carrier apply. Text 'STOP' to 63065 to stop and text 'HELP' to 63065 to get help. Participation in the coupon offer and/or Wheat Thins Crunch Time game has no bearing on entrant's chance to win in the sweepstakes. Or 2.) To Enter by Mail: On a 3" x 5" piece of paper, hand-print your name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), daytime and evening telephone numbers, and age and mail in a #10 stamped envelope to: Must. Have. NCAA® March Madness®. Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 55, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Entries must be postmarked by April 15, 2013 and received by April 22, 2013. Limit of one entry per cell phone number/envelope/person per day, regardless of method of entry. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry per day will void all entries and result in disqualification.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of January 15, 2013. Employees of Mondel?z Global LLC ("Sponsor"), Promotions.com, LLC ("Judges"), their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Winners will be selected in random drawings on or about April 23, 2013 from among all eligible entries received. Drawings will be conducted by Judges. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by mail, telephone and/or text message and Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. In the event potential Grand Prize winners entered via text message, potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by cell phone and must respond within a specified time with their names and mailing address information. In the event potential First and Second Prize winners entered via text message, potential First and Second Prize winners will be notified by text message with a unique authorization number and website address where they can redeem their prize online. First and Second Prize winners must redeem online by May 6, 2013 or prizes will automatically be forfeited. If any potential winners entered by mail, they will be notified by mail. The return of any prizes/prize notifications as undeliverable and failure to respond to any winner notification messages and to provide any requested mailing address information in a timely fashion may result in the automatic forfeiture of the prizes and prizes may then be awarded to alternate winners. First and Second Prizes not redeemed by winners who entered via text online will be forfeited and may be awarded to alternate winners.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVs): Five (5) Grand Prizes: 55" Flat Screen TV. ARV: $1,000. One hundred (100) First Prizes: Wheat Thins/NCAA® branded basketball jersey. ARV: $50. Five hundred (500) Second Prizes: Wheat Thins/NCAA® branded mini basketball. ARV: $10. The total ARV of all prizes is $10,500. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prizes are the responsibility of the winners. By entering sweepstakes, entrant (and entrant's parent/legal guardian, if entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prize, winner (and winner's parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) agrees to hold the National Collegiate Athletic Association, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., CBS Broadcasting, Inc., Promotion Parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the sweepstakes and use or redemption of prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner's name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late text messages or mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, wireless service, cellular tower or other connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges' sole discretion. If terminated, prize will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning cell phone entrant, entries made by cell phone will be declared made by the name on the entry or cell phone account. All federal and state laws apply. NCAA is not a sponsor of this promotion. NCAA and March Madness are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
6. WINNER'S LIST: For the name of the Grand and First Prize winners, available after May 15, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Must. Have. NCAA® March Madness®. Text to Win Sweepstakes - WL, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126 to be received by April 23, 2013.
SPONSOR: Mondel?z Global LLC, 100 Deforest Avenue, East Hanover, NJ 07936.