NABISCO NCAA® MARCH MADNESS® SNACK BRACKET PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. AND D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:00 am ET (Eastern Time) on March 4, 2013 through 11:59 pm ET on March 29, 2013 (the "Promotion Period") log on to NabiscoSnackBracket.com and follow the onscreen instructions to register (only required on first visit) and participate. Each time you enter between March 4, 2013 and March 29, 2013 your entry will randomly be assigned a Region and a Seed number that represents a Team that will be participating in the 2013 NCAA Division 1 Men's Basketball Championship. Note: After March 17, 2013 when the participating Teams are announced, a participating Team/School name (that is still eligible for play) will be noted for the entry in addition to a Seed number. Limit one entry per email address/person per day. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry per day will void all entries and result in disqualification.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older as of March 4, 2013 except for employees of Mondel?z Global LLC ("Sponsor"), Promotions.com, LLC ("Judges"), LG Electronics USA, Inc. ("LG"), the National Collegiate Athletic Association ("NCAA"), Turner Broadcasting System Inc., CBS Broadcasting, Inc., their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about April 10, 2013 from only those sweepstakes entries that have the Region and Seed and/or Team/School name of the Team who wins the 2013 NCAA Division 1 Men's Basketball Championship Game, scheduled to take place on April 8, 2013. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received that have the Championship Team/School name associated with the entry. Grand and First Prize winners will be notified by mail and/or telephone and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Second and Third Prizes will be mailed to winners 6 - 8 weeks following the drawing. The return of any prizes/prize notifications as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Grand Prize winner's guests must also timely sign and return Liability and Publicity Releases.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVs): One (1) Grand Prize: Trip for four (4) to the 2014 NCAA® Men's Final Four®, which includes the National Semifinals and National Championship Final Games in Arlington, TX from April 4, 2014, 2012 through April 8, 2014. Trip includes coach class air transportation for four (4) from major airport nearest winner's residence to Dallas, TX; 5 days/4 nights hotel accommodations (one room; quad occupancy); four tickets to each of the National Semifinals on April 5, 2014 and four tickets to the National Championship Final on April 7, 2014;roundtrip ground transfers between airport/hotel and hotel/Games; and $4,200 in spending money. ARV: $18,310. Five (5) First Prizes: 47" class LG Smart TV. ARV: $1,299.99. Fifty (50) Second Prizes: $50 NCAA shop gift certificate redeemable at www.shopncaasports.com . ARV: $50. Five hundred (500) Third Prizes: Nabisco free product coupon redeemable for any Nabisco product (up to a maximum value of $5). Coupon expires July 31, 2013. ARV: $5. Total ARV of all prizes is $29,809.95. Gift card prizes subject to terms and conditions of issuer. No cash equivalents, substitutions, or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Actual value of Grand Prize trip will depend on airfare fluctuations and point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If winner resides less than 100 miles from destination, winner will be compensated for providing his/her own ground transportation in lieu of air transportation, limited to gas for mileage and hotel and parking fees, if any. Grand Prize winner and his/her guests must be available to travel on April 4, 2014 to April 8, 2014, or prize will automatically be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Grand Prize winner's guests must be 18 years of age or older unless the winner is the parent/legal guardian of the guest. Winner and his/her guests must travel on same itinerary. All travel accommodations and arrangements at Sponsor's discretion, and is subject to availability. All travelers must execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one prize per prize level per email address/person.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prizes are the responsibility of the winners. By entering sweepstakes, entrants agree as follows: a) to abide by these Official Rules, and to the decisions of Sponsor and Judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects and b) THAT PROMOTIONPARTIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY TO AN ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" EXCEPT FOR ANY "IN THE BOX" WARRANTY THAT MAY ACCOMPANY A PRIZE. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner's name, likeness (and biographical information) for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost or late entries, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network, or other connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the programming of this promotion. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges' sole discretion. If terminated, prize will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. All federal and state laws apply. NCAA is not a sponsor of this promotion. NCAA, Final Four, March Madness, NCAA Sweet 16 and Elite 8 are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association
6. DISPUTES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY OR THE APPROPRIATE STATE COURTS LOCATED_IN NEW JERSEY; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS' FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES.
7. WINNER'S LIST: For the names of the Grand and First Prize winners, available after April 29, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Nabisco NCAA March Madness Snack Bracket Promotion - Winner's List, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Requests must be received by April 30, 2013.
SPONSOR: Mondel?z Global LLC, 100 Deforest Avenue, East Hanover, NJ 07936.
This is not intended to be used as a gambling device, but strictly for entertainment purposes only. The NCAA and Nabisco do not promote, endorse, or condone gambling or sports wagering on any kind.